New Member - Introducing Reign!

Status
Not open for further replies.

blongo804

Hey everyone!

My name is Brian. I've been lurking this forum a good bit, but finally decided today to join because I'd love to take part in some discussions here to learn as much as I can. The hammock picture below is the latest picture of our new boy (I think?), Reign. My fiance and I did purchase him from PetSmart at the end of January before realizing it's not the greatest idea, but he was just so adorable that we couldn't resist taking him home and getting him out of there. I'm not sure what kind of dragon he is exactly, morph wise, but his colors are pretty awesome if I do say so myself. :D

He's certainly been living a good life so far, as seen by his cool dude hammock pose (don't worry about the lack of light, not his main basking spot - he was actually getting ready for bed in this picture lol). I've been continuously making his life better though as I learn more. He's mainly been eating crickets and Phoenix worms and being a big brat about eating any greens/fruits of sort. I have my first order of Dubia's coming in tomorrow so I'm pretty excited to get those into his diet while he's young.

I have so many pictures to post and probably lots of questions ahead, but I just wanted to say hello!

The pictures go in order from latest to his youngest. :)

98399-2851127866.jpg
98399-4772261977.jpg
98399-6090606460.jpg
98399-6015960923.jpg
98399-5183116356.jpg
98399-1674905224.jpg

evie123

blongo804":3p33fkh3 said:
Hey everyone!

My name is Brian. I've been lurking this forum a good bit, but finally decided today to join because I'd love to take part in some discussions here to learn as much as I can. The hammock picture below is the latest picture of our new boy (I think?), Reign. My fiance and I did purchase him from PetSmart at the end of January before realizing it's not the greatest idea, but he was just so adorable that we couldn't resist taking him home and getting him out of there. I'm not sure what kind of dragon he is exactly, morph wise, but his colors are pretty awesome if I do say so myself. :D

He's certainly been living a good life so far, as seen by his cool dude hammock pose (don't worry about the lack of light, not his main basking spot - he was actually getting ready for bed in this picture lol). I've been continuously making his life better though as I learn more. He's mainly been eating crickets and Phoenix worms and being a big brat about eating any greens/fruits of sort. I have my first order of Dubia's coming in tomorrow so I'm pretty excited to get those into his diet while he's young.

I have so many pictures to post and probably lots of questions ahead, but I just wanted to say hello!

The pictures go in order from latest to his youngest. :)

98399-2851127866.jpg
98399-4772261977.jpg
98399-6090606460.jpg
98399-6015960923.jpg
98399-5183116356.jpg
98399-1674905224.jpg

Absolutely gorgeous! Wish you the best with being a beardie owner :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lillyjane
Top Bottom