Hi! Meet Alpha and Beta :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mnahalka

full

full

full

Meet Alpha and Beta. If I had to guess I would say Alpha is around a year old. I'm pretty sure she is a girl. She is in brumation right now and its driving me crazy! Annnd Beta is my unsexed new buddy. She/he is only six weeks old and soo tiny and adorable :) Ive been reading these forums ever since I decided I wanted a cute little beardie buddy, about 2 years ago. I finally decided to say hi! My name is Macy and I'm absolutely head over heels for bearded dragons :D

QuinnF

Hatchling Member
Sounds like you know what you are doing Macy so I won’t but you with a lot of questions but I would recommend not keeping them together. Welcome to the forum and have fun with your beardies

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
Quinn just gave you some sound advice because beta is about snack size for alpha and, dragons don't live well together. As a matter of fact, it would be wise to never let alpha see beta at all.

mnahalka

Original Poster
My apologies, I should have explained that photo. I was taking alpha out for her weekly soak, she was still really sleepy, and I had just gotten beta so I wanted to see the difference in size. Alpha has her own 40 gallon and beta is in his/her own starter 20 gallon and they can't see one another. Although the only thing alpha has been seeing for the last 4 month's is the inside of her eyelids!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whokiry weth
Top Bottom