New user with a new dragon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamLeman

So yesterday I got my second bearded dragon after my first died earlier that day after my cat slipped into my room unnoticed, it's easy to assume what happened.

I was absolutely shattered by the loss of my baby girl Bambi
98303-7318697232.jpg

I had become so attached to her so quickly and was wrecked with grief but I couldn't let the tank just stay empty so I went out to Scales and Tails (a reliable store where I've gotten many pets and supplies ans have never had an issue) and browsed for a new baby ti love.

I almost ended up with a baby leopard gecko (such cuties) hut I decided to look at baby beardeds. The owner brought out a few and one ran right up into my hand and I fell in love.
So now I'm the prous parent of an adorable, tiny, baby leatherback named Thumper who is no older than two weeks (which the pet store failed to mention)
98303-7568918131.jpg
And now the little guy is beginning to adjust to his new life as I buy new supplies such as a new substrate, uvb lamp, and heat lamp. Currently I only have sand, which I had removed as I was stressin about my little guy and I put in paper towels instead. I bought the 'complete kit' from Petco and through research gave learned that the uvb is not reliable. In notes of thw heat lamp, when my cat broke into baby Bambis tank the lamp fell in, caught fire, and burned the wiring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mnstorm07
Top Bottom