Hello there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys! I just wanted to introduce myself and my little beardie, Norbert, whom I'm absolutely in love with.
I've been raised around almost every type of animal, including quite a few reptiles, but this is my first beardie! (Thankfully, so far he's been quite easy! Lol)

98238-1370591838.jpg

He's about 2 maybe 2 and a half months old and already almost 10 inches long! Hopefully I'll get some newer photos for you guys because he has really grown since these ones I have here!

98238-772079481.jpg

I'm looking forward to talking with all of you!

KeyBlu422

Juvie Member
Nice little dragon you got there. I noticed the red bulb and was wondering if you could share your setup with us to make sure everything is right(though I'm sure you've done plenty of research already).

Nosouledginger

Original Poster
KeyBlu422":jgz08vjw said:
Nice little dragon you got there. I noticed the red bulb and was wondering if you could share your setup with us to make sure everything is right(though I'm sure you've done plenty of research already).

Thank you! I actually did already get rid of that red bulb because of some postings on here ? I currently have Norbert in a 36"x18"x18" glass exo terra with front opening doors. His basking spot is at about 95-100 and cool end is 80-85, which I test with a digital probe thermometer. Norbert is currently using a powersun 100 watt and a secondary smaller basking bulb because he needed the extra heat, and because the reptisun 10.0 caused him to be all squinty and winky lol.

I hope that's enough info for the moment!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom