Hello there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys! I just wanted to introduce myself and my little beardie, Norbert, whom I'm absolutely in love with.
I've been raised around almost every type of animal, including quite a few reptiles, but this is my first beardie! (Thankfully, so far he's been quite easy! Lol)

98238-1370591838.jpg

He's about 2 maybe 2 and a half months old and already almost 10 inches long! Hopefully I'll get some newer photos for you guys because he has really grown since these ones I have here!

98238-772079481.jpg

I'm looking forward to talking with all of you!

KeyBlu422

Juvie Member
Nice little dragon you got there. I noticed the red bulb and was wondering if you could share your setup with us to make sure everything is right(though I'm sure you've done plenty of research already).

Nosouledginger

Original Poster
KeyBlu422":jgz08vjw said:
Nice little dragon you got there. I noticed the red bulb and was wondering if you could share your setup with us to make sure everything is right(though I'm sure you've done plenty of research already).

Thank you! I actually did already get rid of that red bulb because of some postings on here ? I currently have Norbert in a 36"x18"x18" glass exo terra with front opening doors. His basking spot is at about 95-100 and cool end is 80-85, which I test with a digital probe thermometer. Norbert is currently using a powersun 100 watt and a secondary smaller basking bulb because he needed the extra heat, and because the reptisun 10.0 caused him to be all squinty and winky lol.

I hope that's enough info for the moment!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom