Advise needed - new owner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emma66

Hi there,
I recently became a bearded dragon owner for the first time and am loving it. I have however been reading and found loads of contradictory information and was wondering if the community could clear some things up for me?
1) corn as a substrate - I was advised that this is ideal for babies as if accidentally invested it won’t cause any problems.

2) mealworms - safe or not safe?

3) hydration- my Beardie won’t drink water and doesn’t enjoy bath time. Any tips?

4) how much and what to actually feed- I demand feed him/her. Not the biggest fan of veggies thou.

5) last night for the first time scuttle, who is about 12 weeks old buried his head, is this normal?

Thanks in advance

Emma

destiny1998

Extreme Poster
Photo Comp Winner
Hi. No loose substrate at all. You can use tile, non adhesive shelf liner, paper towels. No mealworms or super worms. Crickets, Dubai roaches, Phoenix worms and Silk worms are all good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daniefran04
Top Bottom