Hello all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kumbathedragon

98148-3479355639.jpg
hello meet kumba , he is 3 months old. We just adopted him yesterday. Poor guy had a rough start at the pet store. We went to get a beardie for my daughter's birthday, she wanted a larger one than they had on the floor so the lady tells us that they have one in back But he is damaged from getting into a fight.:( she brings out Kumba and we instantly knew he belonged with us! He is missing a piece of his tail and she said no one wanted him because of that. Just made us love him all the more! Upon check out she thanked us for taking him home because she thought he would never sell and end up being a lifer at the store.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Welcome to the forum. I'm glad to see you are able to give him a happy home =). Please let us know if you have any questions about his care and we'll be happy to help. I look forward to reading about his progress and future adventures with you.

Kumbathedragon

Original Poster
Thank you !! As this is our first beardie i am sure i will have lpts of questions to ensure that he is happy and healthy! Ifoumd this page because i did have questions about him attacking the glass . i found the answer from google :) which sent me here! I was really on the fence about getting one but once we got him home he stole my heart!

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
They are wonderful animals and I think you'll find you form a very strong bond with them. I encourage you to read through the care sheet and lighting guide linked on the right side of the page for general info and feel free to post any specific questions you have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom