New owner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Margie

I have adopted a bearded dragon last week. New to this. Great site for help and advice. I think she's about 5 months old. Loves crickets, supers and leafy greens so far. How can you tell if they are starting to build trust? Mine will climb into my hand and sits and climbs on me. I think that is a good sign.

Emjay22

Wow! That is a huge sign of trust between you and your beardie! I have read that that pretty much means your beardie trusts you! Does she/he let you carry her/him around? Best of luck with your new beardie!

Mj?

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
It sounds like you are off to a great start--- and yes you will become attached!!! Take good care of her and watch for signs if you think she / he is ill get them to the vet. We had our Troggy for 3 1/2 years we had gotten her from the high school and I had never seen a bearded dragon before so it was a whole new experience for me -- my post is under introductions under Hello to All -- you can go and read her story there --- pics too

Glad you joined

Karrie

Terry15

Sub-Adult Member
Sounds like you’re already a dragon slave !! It’s nice to have a snuggly dragon. Post some pictures.

destiny1998

Extreme Poster
Photo Comp Winner
Hi. That's great she has a good appetite. I would nix the supers those are to big and she won't be able to digest them very well. I would do Phoenix worms those are small and very good feeders.

Margie

Original Poster
Thanks for all the comments. Yes, I can carry her around and I'm happy she is willing. I will try Phoenix worms instead, yes supers do seem big. Love to look at your pics of your bearded. Trying to find out how to post a pic.

DMF

Margie":2cqr173g said:
Thanks for all the comments. Yes, I can carry her around and I'm happy she is willing. I will try Phoenix worms instead, yes supers do seem big. Love to look at your pics of your bearded. Trying to find out how to post a pic.
All you have to do is go to https://www.beardeddragon.org/useruploads/ , Upload the image, and then go back to the reply box and hit XIMG at the top of the text box!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom