Vittikens?

Status
Not open for further replies.

talktothetail

Hatchling Member
Hello everyone, this isn’t my dragon but asking for a friend, he’s wondering if his dragon is a vittikens because he’s seen vittikens with a similar pattern (not good enough evidence in my opinion) I believe this is a normal dragon just with a similar pattern to the picture he saw, but I’m not 100%.
95447-6938560670.jpg

Thanks everyone,
Claire and Arrow

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

He is very pretty, with great markings! It looks like a normal pogona vitticeps to me, also.
How old is he?

Tracie

talktothetail

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Drache613":2iwahtjd said:
Hello,

He is very pretty, with great markings! It looks like a normal pogona vitticeps to me, also.
How old is he?

Tracie
Unsure, I know he just got him from a breeder though, I am thinking 1-2ish months.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Well, he definitely has some nice colors to him, he should really be vibrant! :D

Tracie

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi is a pretty boy, def. a p. vitticeps . I'd estimate age at 3-4 months though, he's too big to be 1-2 months old.

talktothetail

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
AHBD":3qxf6nua said:
Hi is a pretty boy, def. a p. vitticeps . I'd estimate age at 3-4 months though, he's too big to be 1-2 months old.
Ok thanks! What annoys me is the dude still didn’t believe me even after I showed him your guys responses :l

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Not many people would have a Vittikens for sale . They are a cross between p.vitticeps and a Rankin's [ p.henrylawsonii ]

talktothetail

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
AHBD":3ggtca0m said:
Not many people would have a Vittikens for sale . They are a cross between p.vitticeps and a Rankin's [ p.henrylawsonii ]
Yeah, he got it from some weird neighbor that was swelling dragons for FREE. Didn’t even show the dude getting the dragon the parents, didn’t let him inside for that matter. Makes me think the people he got the dragons from 1. Houses together and the dragons bred 2. Stole the dragons. I’ll get in to more of it later, it’s 11:41 here and I’m shot ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom