Getting back into it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandon1109

Hello everyone. My name is Brandon. I had always had some type of lizard, snake, fresh and salt water fish tanks, or some other type of small pet since I was about 13 years old. I am now 35. I haven't had anything in quite a long time. Maybe 7 or 8 years, when I had my first human child. Lol. It was just too much. Now, after hearing about all the pets I've had through the years, my oldest son, who just turned 8, begged me for a bearded Dragon for his birthday. So here he is. His name is Austin. My son came up with his name because i told him if he wanted one, he would have to research and learn about them, and after finding out they come from Australia, he chose Austin. I'm not sure if he's just a normal, or some type of morph or what. So I'd be interested in what anyone thinks. He has some very nice bright red markings on him, and the white on his beard and stomach is a very bright, white white. He has normal eyes, and his nails appear to have black in them. I am so proud of the interest my son has taken in this hobby, and how responsible he is being with him so far. I am planning to be active in the forums, and will be posting plenty of pics with Austin and my son Gabe. I'm hoping this is something my son really enjoys as he gets older and he likes keeping bearded dragons and other reptiles and small pets as much as I always have.
97323-7519223774.jpg
97323-4680672283.jpg
97323-7276790286.jpg
97323-3405327369.jpg

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Welcome to the forum! Austin is a good looking little one. He appears to be a normal dragon, no specific morph. Nice and healthy looking. I look forward to hearing more about his adventures. I'm sure your son will form a strong bond with him. These little guys have a way of working themselves into the family quickly =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom