New addition- Viper (a few months late)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vipermom

Hello! We have gotten our first bearded dragon for my son as his birthday present just before Thanksgiving. We got him from a pet store and I am unsure of how old he was when we got him. But I'm guessing he/she is roughly 4 months now. I am so happy I found this forum as I freaked a bit today. Viper usually poops up a storm but hadn't had a bowel movement since Monday. Now knowing this isn't a huge cause for concern but it was abnormal for our dragon. I came here, read some great posts, and soaked him in warm water, and stroked his belly. About an hour later the biggest poop I've seen him do! So thank you to all of you helpful people. He is growing so quickly and shedding Everytime I turn around I swear. He's becoming a big part of our family!? He is seemingly eating me out of house and home, I still have a few questions and am learning new info all the time but he seems to be a healthy happy little guy! Here are pictures from his first day home and then from yesterday!
97230-9421109105.jpg
97230-8392873099.jpg

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Welcome to the forum! I'm glad to see Viper is progressing so well. Looks like you're doing a wonderful job caring for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom