New dragon, bad eating habits

Status
Not open for further replies.

AragonsDad

Original Poster
Aragon seems to be a lot more active and quicker reflexes, he has eaten daily and seems to bask properly. still turns his head to greens but is getting hydration from baths. he pooped today but it was very liquidy. not a lot of solids either even after eating as much as he has had. slightly concerning. i cant seem to get a proper positioning for lights on mushu though. he still seems fine though, has been eating throughout the day and is usually on his basking spot. still doesnt stay directly under heat lamp tho

AragonsDad

Original Poster
Aragon and Mushu have both been eating properly and active when out and even in the tank. Aragon has had robust pods and eats whenever i put food in front of him. he has gained a little weight and im sure will continue. i highly appreciate your and all recommendations. thank you :D :D

Ghoul

I'm going to add - do you know if he's sick? Is he pooping normally? Acting normal besides that? It could be a parasite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom