How I got Edward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hatoki

I am new and I cant say that the dragon in my home is my pet! Oddly enough I caught a glimpse of this little guy running through my sons room. Im in the process of catching it as it seems to have holed up in my sons closet and so far its been impossible to find it. So since I cant catch it Im feeding it! Ill adopt it when it can be captured, however I do not know a thing about it. Ive bought mustard greens, carrots, squash and spaghetti squash, grapes and apples. I found a guide online but Im not certain exactly the age or what I SHOULD be feeding this guest. Crickets, worms and roaches, live ones are out, as I can not have them free roaming my childs room... Any suggestions or help is greatly appreciated!
I am not sure how he got in my apartment or where he came from and my son refused to sleep when I asked him about it lol! I see they sleep like hibernating but without seeing this guy I dont know if hes eating okay or sick or whats going on. I at least want to get his food right! Thanks!

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Where are you located? Are you sure this is a bearded dragon? If it is wild and local it is probably best to not capture it. If you can get some photos of it, it would be helpful for identification. Western Fence Lizards are common in the Western US and look quite similar to a Bearded Dragon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bearded dragon
Top Bottom