First time beardie mom!

Status
Not open for further replies.
97114-9393381220.jpg
97114-7289216597.jpg
97114-5133622214.jpg

Hi everyone!

I just got my beardie about 2 weeks ago and have been on this forum religiously looking up all my different questions, its been so helpful!

Spray (short for Spraynard) is supposedly about 8 month old babe. Hes got a whooole annoyingly complicated back story, but a big personality! If your interested in knowing his whole story, its all typed out in my thread under the Health forum. Poor kid had a rough start to his life and his previous owner had no idea and didnt care about a proper set up for him, which is probably why hes so small!

But I love Spray SO much and am really enjoying owning a beardie and my first time lizard. My dog doesnt like him quite as much, haha. Im not sure what kind morph/type of beardie he is, but I think hes pretty cute!

I work in a vets office (for cats and dogs) but luckily my one doctor knows a bit more about beardies, and two of my techs have beardies so theyve been helping out a lot. Thankful for any advice anyone can give me!! :)

KevinsMama

Hatchling Member
Oh wow, your so lucky to have vet knowledge at your fingertips like that! I'm sure that will come in handy. Spray is a cute little guy & very lucky to be with a mom that cares. Good luck & congrats!

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there, I saw his thread in health, I think I replied on an obligatory poo question. :) I just wanted to mention that some dragons eat the fake greenery so you might consider just some nice driftwwood. I was always bummed that I couldn't decorate my dragon'd cages with it but they tried to munch it when I did.

rosecoloredboy

Original Poster
AHBD":35wqzi5v said:
Hi there, I saw his thread in health, I think I replied on an obligatory poo question. :) I just wanted to mention that some dragons eat the fake greenery so you might consider just some nice driftwwood. I was always bummed that I couldn't decorate my dragon'd cages with it but they tried to munch it when I did.

Thanks so much for this! Ive heard that and have been keeping an eye on him, hes not interested in eating it thankfully. He does love climbing into it and hanging out, but no nibbles so far! Thanks for answering here and his poop thread, hahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lillyjane
Top Bottom