Hello from Jabba

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitneedsanap

Hey y’all! We are new members here, just joined today! I am Kit and I’m the proud owner of my 15 month old leatherback boy Jabba! We came together for my sons birthday last year since he had been asking for a dragon for about a year. But since he is only 5 I am the main care provider and my son just steals the snuggles?. We also have a 5 year old leopard gecko, yondu, that was rescused already having advanced MBD, a 14 year old African fat tail, groot, he was also rescued from the same home as the Leo, a 3 year old beta fish, prince Elsa (daughter was 4 when she named him) 2 cats, Mooke whom was a stray and now loves people and O’Malley another rescue, 3 dogs, Loki our 2 year old husky/ Shepard mix, Jasmine, our 14 year old lab/husky mix and Remington (just Remi for short) our 7 week old American pit with 6 toes on one foot. I love animals and can’t turn away one in need so lucky for my kids they end up with lots of pets to play with. We sure are happy to be a part of this community!

dezismom

Juvie Member
Welcome! This is a great site for dragon lovers, the people here are very helpful and kind. It sounds like your Jabba has a great home! Would love to see a photo of him. Have you had a Beardy before? They are remarkable creatures, andbond strongly to their owner. I would never have believed a reptile capable of such deep affection, until I got my boy Dezi...
Dezi says hello to Jabba!
82765-4234322105.jpg

Kitneedsanap

Original Poster
Jabba is our first beardie, actually my first reptile! He sure has stolen our hearts and he lets us know that we have a place in his also! He’s just a big sweetie ! Dezzi sure is beautiful!
96792-3519909601.jpg

dezismom

Juvie Member
Jabba is adorable! Such a good poser for his photo, too. He will definitely steal your hearts :)
They have an amazing ability to communicate, using facial expressions, body language, etc. Dezi "talks" to me quite clearly making his needs, wants, moods known. The more I studied him, the more I realized that he was not just a "dumb" lizard, but is a smart, aware, thinking creature. with emotions not so different than the typical house pet. Jabba will be a great addition to your little zoo!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom