Greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chickienz

My name is Paula , I have a 5 year old bearded dragon - his name is Priscilla :) weighing in about 400 grams . we live in New Zealand :)

Chickienz

Original Poster
Hi CooperDragon,

thanks for the welcome :) we live on the Kapiti Coast, about 40 mins North of Wellington. . . I have uploaded some photos, hopefully this works! so as I said, he is around 5 years old, and weighs in about 400gms from tip to tail he is around 43 cms.

the tip of his tail was black when I got him as a hatchling, and it hasn't gotten any worse, though I was wondering if its something I should have removed? or worry about? he eats plenty of greens, and loves broccoli

96108-7708459161.jpg
96108-2001448162.jpg
96108-9381450815.jpg
96108-5024895505.jpg

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
That's a nice area. I dove through there once on a road trip.

He looks nice and healthy. His tail looks OK. Probably either a birth defect or some damage when he was a hatchling. If it doesn't look like it's shriveling or the damage is getting worse or moving up the tail it shouldn't cause any issues in the long run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom