New Beardie Momma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello my name is Maritza,
I have had my babies for a week now and I have benefited from this forum immensely thanks to all!!
My babies are Spike and Roxy, Spike is a Hypo Trans male and Roxy is a leatherback female that's all I know and that I already love them so...
Happy Momma

talktothetail

Hatchling Member
SpikenRoxy":qa78mnxg said:
Yes they are housed together and they seem super attached already!!

Welcome to the wonderfully mystical world of dragons!

I really hate to be the one that tells you this but, it cannot be stressed enough!
Dragons are VERY territorial creatures. They will fight (sometimes to the death) if housed together. They should never be housed together because, it starts out very subtle and, escalates rapidly. You might even think that some of the behaviors are cute but, in fact they lead to one dragon thriving while the other struggles to just survive. (even if it looks like they "love" each other)
I am not saying this to be mean, I am merely trying to save your dragons from the inevitable.

You need two separate vivs , one for each, ASAP!

SpikenRoxy

Original Poster
No they are no longer together they are separate, I had to take her back to the pet store for a while :(

SpikenRoxy

Original Poster
Yeah I still.dont know what I'm going to do I can get a bigger terrarium I just can't have 2 I just don't have the room.

talktothetail

Hatchling Member
SpikenRoxy":39vxgneq said:
Yeah I still.dont know what I'm going to do I can get a bigger terrarium I just can't have 2 I just don't have the room.

The just keep the one :) that’s what everyone else does. It’s not like it’s necessary to have 2. They don’t need friends. Unless you are planning to breed them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bearded dragon
Top Bottom