New Dragon Owner, meet Diesel. Advice wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! I’m Savanna, Dieselgirl18, and my dragon is named Diesel. She has SO MUCH personality. She’s so energetic but mostly calm. She can be skittish, but most of the time she’s very cool with everything. She REALLY loves her crickets. I have a giant log inside the tank, and it’s her absolute favorite. She never leaves that place. But sometimes she jumps off of it and attacks her reflection off of the tank. ? she scratches at the glass and licks it. It’s so cute. She just has so much personality. ❤️
95757-4693095372.jpg
95757-1774135912.jpg
95757-9256478590.jpg
Advice is appreciated. :)

talktothetail

Hatchling Member
hello! Im glad shes healthy (or atleast looks to be). However, do you have a UVB LONG bulb? I believe you have a coil which can harm them and cannot be outside of the tank because screen blocks most of the rays. I may be wrong, but if you have a coil UVB, get a long tube UVB like the Reptisun 10.0 t5.

Could you post your setup?

destiny1998

Extreme Poster
Photo Comp Winner
Hi. He's a cutie :D You definitely need a better uvb. Those coil/ compact do not put off the proper amount of uvb. You want a reptisun 10.0 t5 HO long tube 18 inches long.

destiny1998

Extreme Poster
Photo Comp Winner
Thanks for answering. Yes the t5 HO can go on top of the mesh. The T8 needs to be mounted under the screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jelynnm
Top Bottom