Name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

talktothetail

Hatchling Member
hello everyone

I am getting a beardie dec 9 and have been doing research for months, it seems the day would never come! But I have no idea what I should name it? Any ideas?

Names I like: Cheeto, Waffle, ester, Wink, Whisper, Delta, Enigma(This one and wink are my Favorites), Prometheus, Kaci, Asteriod, Dusk ( for boy) Dawn (for girl), Shadow, and last but not least,STINKY!!!! well these are all the names I like feel free to comment your own or ones you like.

:wink: :lol:
~Claire

Bear333

Hi there!

Congratulations on getting a new baby! It’s kind of hard to decide on a new name until you get one, because it depends on what it looks like and it’s personality to find a really cute name that fits:). It took me over 2 days after I got her to figure out a name! (Back then I thought she was a he). But, I like Waffle and Dawn;)

Sparta

I picked a unisex name since I got mine when she was a baby and I didn't know her sex yet. Just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jelynnm
Top Bottom