Whitaker says hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LizardTreves

Two months ago I frantically posted about my new beardie's eye, and how he didn't favor it. Today, I'm back with the same dragon, only three times larger! There was a poster that mentioned it may have gotten scratched as he was housed with several others, and now that he's bright-eyed I'm rather certain that was precisely the issue.

KgQOANP.jpg

Whitacker says hello! He's just gone through yet another shed and he has some really gorgeous yellows and oranges coming through. Recently he's started to develop a tummy, and a real love for super worms. He loves his greens as well, and is a downright wonderful eater.
I did a lot of research on hand-taming, and handling juveniles, and I feel like Whitacker has made a laughing stock of any possible problems I've researched. He is so extremely relaxed when being picked up; and has no issue with being carried around. Except first thing in the morning, but, who likes being touched first thing in the morning?

I was curious how fast I can continue expecting him to grow? I was expecting it to take a bit more time, but he's tripled in size since my first posting (Length, and a bit of width); and shows no signs of easing up. I'm certainly not complaining; I've chalked it up to him being very healthy and getting a good diet (He's also had no issues with shedding). He's currently in a 75g tank, does tank size affect growth at all?

2eXeH3W.jpg

(From this position, the tip of his tail is only an inch or so short from my elbow)

i’m glad your beardie is healthy!! if he’s still less than a year old you can expect some major growth coming your way, especially with that nice roomy tank you provided him!! he looks beautiful, and it sounds like he’s a lucky beardie to be taken care of so well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom