Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gretaalison

Hi! My name is Greta. I live in Georgia and adopted a bearded dragon, whose name is Buddy, about eight months ago. Since adopting him, I've used this forum to gather insight and information on a variety of related topics, so thank you so much to the whole community!

I decided to start my own account because I realized I should have one for as much as I peruse the content on here! :)

This is the first time I've had a bearded dragon, so any advice is appreciated!

Thanks again and in advance!

gretaalison

Original Poster
CooperDragon":wjcsz1h2 said:
Welcome to the forum! I'm glad you've found it helpful so far. I'd love to see photos of your buddy. You can upload photos here https://www.beardeddragon.org/useruploads/ and post them to your thread using the XIMG button.

Thank you! I have found it so helpful! :) And thank you for telling me how to include them, because otherwise I probably would have spent an embarrassingly long time trying to figure it out! LOL

This is him, about to climb up to a beanbag he likes to sit on, because from it, he can look out the window:
95456-9769298061.jpg

And here he is "helping me work":
95456-4345243657.jpg

And wondering why I'm taking pictures of his salad (it was because we made him a "candy corn" salad for Halloween LOL):
95456-5512213465.jpg

He is so cute and has such a fun personality. I've never had a reptile before, so this has all been a new adventure, and I constantly worry I'm not going to realize if something is wrong, but this forum, YouTube videos, and some books I found have been so helpful!

P.S. If that is your dragon in your signature, he/she looks really cool!

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
He looks happy and healthy! I'm glad to hear he gets some good adventures and easy access to the window. My guys all loved window time too. The dragon in my signature was my first rescue, Dundee. The one in my avatar was my first dragon, Cooper.

gretaalison

Original Poster
CooperDragon":103pwvr7 said:
He looks happy and healthy! I'm glad to hear he gets some good adventures and easy access to the window. My guys all loved window time too. The dragon in my signature was my first rescue, Dundee. The one in my avatar was my first dragon, Cooper.

Awwww! They were both so beautiful!

And yes, Buddy loves the window sooooo much! During the warmer months, I take him outside to sit with me, and he really loves that. It's getting too cold where I am to do that now, so he has to settle for the window! I do take him around to different views though.

Thank you so much for the warm welcome! :)

JessPets

Gray-bearded Member
Welcome to the wonderful world of beardies! Your dragon is really cute :D

If you have any questions at all, feel free to ask and we'll do the best we can to help you out!

gretaalison

Original Poster
JessPets":2rf3ba5v said:
Welcome to the wonderful world of beardies! Your dragon is really cute :D

If you have any questions at all, feel free to ask and we'll do the best we can to help you out!

Hi! Thank you so much!! I certainly will! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom