Please help me. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

CharlieTinsley1

Hello, I am picking up my 8-month-old beardie this Sunday. I was planning to feed him a kind of fruit salad once a week consisting of Kale, basil, banana, apple and blackberries. And the other days just a regular salad consisting of rocket, basil and kale. But I am afraid he will not touch the greens does anyone know what I can add to his regular salad that I will be feeding him 6 days a week. Or if I am just in-experienced and am doing it wrong, please let me know what to change about that.

PS:
I will be feeding him as many crickets as he can eat in 10 mins 3 times a week. And a couple locusts at the weekend, just as a treat.

Thanks, kind regards
Charlie

Terry15

Sub-Adult Member
I would concentrate on 2 to 3 live insect feedings a day. Its nice to give them a salad too, don't worry if he does not eat his veggies.

This a a good link for veggies
http://www.beautifuldragons.com/Nutrition.html
I little fruit is ok, not too much.

I keep that bookmark on my iPhone so I know what to try when I'm at the grocery store.

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
Make sure the temperatures & UVB are correct and the viv is set up properly. Very good idea to do your homework BEFORE collecting the young dragon.

These will help :

Feeding : viewtopic.php?f=18&t=237167 . TWO meals live insects per day for an 8 month old juvenile bearded dragon , off greens but don't obsess if they are not eaten (simply use the uneaten greens to gut load the feeder insects).

Feeders : viewtopic.php?f=76&t=234999&p=1807834#p1807834

Setup : viewtopic.php?f=6&t=234738&p=1806050#p1806050

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom