Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

UncleGael

Hey everyone, I'm Gael. I am, obviously, a new member to these forums and I look forward to hanging out and getting to know everyone. A bit of background on myself, I've owned Pogona (barbata, henrylawsoni, vitticeps) for close to 15 years now. I bred barbata for around 4 years but have recently stepped out of that due to my school schedule. I have a BS in Biology and Animal Sciences and I'm currently working my way through vet school. I plan on working in the exotics industry once I am done, shocker. I also run a low scale reptile rescue that is currently home to 9 different species. I'm working on turning this into a legitimate non-profit organization, but that's a story for another time. Anyway, if you have any questions or just want to talk I'm always happy to hold a conversation. I'll probably be lurking in GD and ER a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom