Norbert says hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NekahRae

I've posted a few times on here, but never introduced myself or my dragon. I'm a first time reptile owner, since my parents didn't allow reptiles when I was growing up. Once I moved out, I got Norbert, who've I've had for about two and a half years. He's about three years old. He was a Petsmart beardie, so I had to estimate how old he was when I got him.

This is my favorite picture of Norbert:
xh0w42c.jpg

In it, I'm giving him some medicine to make sure his intestines were ok after he ate a piece of glass. I didn't know he had eaten it until he was trying to pass it out. I took him to the vet, since he was stuggling with it and I didn't want to hurt him by trying to remove it myself. The medicine was a precaution. He was perfectly fine though! The glass was from a stained glass project, so the edges were smooth, which had to have helped a lot. I don't know where he found it though, since I always checked for glass before letting him out, but he somehow found a piece I missed.

The "really mom?" expression in the picture just seems so typical of him, especially since he seems to always be giving me a stinkeye. The fact that I'm wearing a dragon shirt in the picture is completely coincidental, but makes me like the picture even more.

I'm excited to be here to learn more about beardies and their care and to meet other dragon parents!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
georgiarichmond
Top Bottom