New Member how does Smaug look??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi my son Connor and I have had our Bearded Dragon Smaug for about 14months he is just coming out of a 2 month brumation (scary for us first time) we'd like some input on sexing Smaug and also how everyone things he looks .......he is not eating much still but he gets baths once a week and is offered a variety of veggies and crickets, worms daily with calcium and once a week vitamins.

40 gallon tank
100 watt heating bulb basking area is about 97 to 105 cool side is 75 to 80
Zoo Med ReptiSun 10.0 High Output UVB Fluorescent Bulb, 15 Watt (this was just added thanks to this site and the lighting tips)
digital laser temperature gun
fall%202017%20024.jpg

fall%202017%20025.jpg

fall%202017%20023.jpg

fall%202017%20021.jpg

fall%202017%20027.jpg

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
He looks very healthy, and is def. a male . :) Nice looking set up with good climbing branches. Only thing to adjust is the uvb, attach it to the top rather than the side. It's not a good angle because the light is streaming in his eyes at all times and is too close from the side + can irritate the eyes.

ConnorsSmaug

Original Poster
I will try and move to top there are two doors on the wire top so it would make it so one isnt able to be opened but it could still work I think thanks

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
You can set it on top, the slots are quite big + won't block much uvb at all. That's fine with a t5 10.0 uvb. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chad03109
Top Bottom