Hello, Everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone! I am new on the forums as well as a new bearded dragon owner! I'm a proud mom of a five month beardie named Autumn from Fire and Ice Dragons. I look forward to meeting you all and learning something new about bearded dragons each time I visit. :D

SG

JessPets

Gray-bearded Member
Hello, and welcome to the wonderful world of beardies! If you have any questions whatsoever, we'll be happy to try and answer them!

AutumnTheBeardie

Original Poster
JessPets":1n4tawd1 said:
Hello, and welcome to the wonderful world of beardies! If you have any questions whatsoever, we'll be happy to try and answer them!

Thank you! I will remember to come here for questions! It's nice to see a community of people that are so welcoming and passionate about reptiles (beardies.)

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Reptilelover, just look at the small green print up above where it says board index,bearded dragon discussions, introductions. Click on " bearded dragon discussions". Once it pops up, look for the right forum, whether its health, Beardie E.R., feeding, etc. Then for instance, you click on " health " and right under the word health there will be red letters that say " new topic ". Click on that + you start your thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom