Dragonfly Larvae!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpookyLana

I have two beautiful Beardies! They're Juveniles, I feed them lots of Crickets and super worms as well as veggies everyday! A friend of us gave us as a gift two cans of "BUGS" one being a can of "Dragonfly Larvae" and the other being "Large Mealworms" I have never give them anything but live insects and I'm super skeptical about it! Buuuuuttt the thing is.. my boyfriend and I are leaving town and we just ran out of crickets so I think that's our only option right now other than veggies of course!!! WHAT SHOULD I DO? Should I give these canned bugs a shot?????

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
You could try it, but they won't be as healthy as live bugs. How are they at eating their veges? If they have fresh veges then that should give them enough hydration. The canned bugs won't offer much that way so if they primarily eat bugs I would offer them some extra water via drips on their nose. It should be fine in a pinch but I'd keep going with live bugs in the long run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pooper
Top Bottom