My Zoo Was Full

Status
Not open for further replies.

BelialsMom

So I had said "no more pets" about a million times. Two large dogs and two young cats....and an 11 year old boy....and whatever collection of friends he has over. My zoo was full I said. And now.....we have a 40 gallon tank on our dining room table with a baby bearded dragon in it. Belial is his (or her) name......from the Diablo series of PC/video games. He's very cute, in a scary sort of way. My son is madly in love and I am madly in slightly terrified like.

We did research. We brought him home. And now I find myself looking up a billion random baby bearded dragon questions online. I have been to several pet stores in the past two weeks. And now....I found you. So lovely to meet you all! I cannot figure out how to attach a picture here but I will when I do!

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Welcome to the forum & to the beardie world. :D
All you need to do in order to post & upload pictures is to click on the XIMG icon/button in
this message area to upload your pictures. Then, copy/paste your pictures to the photo
image gallery then you can copy the IMG to here to post them. It is very easy.

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom