New beardie mom & Norbert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akire

Hi everyone! :wave:

Yesterday I bought a handsome baby leatherback beardie from a very reputable reptile shop. I had gone to other shops but none of the beardies really called to me. It was very important to me that there be a strong connection. Then I met my little boy whom I've named Norbert and that connection I was searching for was definitely there! He is very sweet and has a great personality :D

I'm going to make a seperate thread about his setup and if I'm doing everything properly. He ate his crickets this morning so I must be doing okay. In the meantime, here are some cute pictures! I've been trying to give him his space even though it's very hard to since I'm in mommy mode. I will not be handling him until I'm confident he's settled in. He is super tame already from what I saw in the reptile shop and when I put him in his tank, so that is nice. I know babies can be flighty (understandably so!) but he is very chill and inquisitive of humans.

My poor baby does have stress marks, which isn't all that surprising. They went away when he had breakfast which made me ridiculously happy. Who doesn't like eating? :laughing6: They did return once the food was gone though, haha.

Meet Norbert! :love5:

37232125865_d68db6836d.jpg

Terry15

Sub-Adult Member
He's a cutie for sure. I saw one a month ago, he was calling me to take him home. A few days later he was gone, glad he found a good home.
83443-3410476321.jpg

Akire

Original Poster
Thank you!

Aw, I can see why he was calling to you. Look at that face! Hopefully he got a good home. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zypted
Top Bottom