New to the forum, just wanted to introduce myself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone, I'm Cody. I currently own 9 dragons, these are the only reptiles I keep. I devote about 90% of my spare time doing research and caring for these guys. They truly are my passion. I'm kind of a late bloomer when it comes to herp keeping, when I was in high school I made some bad choices that led me to spend 7yrs in prison. I've always been an admirer of reptiles (dragons mostly) but was never allowed to have them at home as a child. I'm now 25 and just starting my lifelong herptelogical journey. I have a few different enthusiasts that I look at as my "herp role models". Josh Dovenbarger, Markus Metz, Ron st. Pierre to name a few. These guys are awesome, I've only had the pleasure of doing buisness with Josh on some of my dragons but would love to import a couple from Markus in the near future. I plan on being here for a long long time and I look forward to sharing and obtaining knowledge from/with you all!! I attached pictures of all my dragons below for everyone to enjoy
94000-3857895951.jpg
94000-5341919600.jpg
94000-7792387297.jpg
94000-5783097683.jpg
94000-730210799.jpg
94000-8830437134.jpg
94000-337559032.jpg
94000-837497325.jpg
94000-4435300524.jpg

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Welcome to the forum! 9 dragons, wow. That's quite a handful. They're a great looking crew. I look forward to hearing more about their adventures with you =)

Savora

Hatchling Member
They're beautiful!! Do you have a special room dedicated to their vivs or are they dispersed around your home? That's A LOT of beautiful fellas to look after! :)

Shadowfelldragons

Original Poster
CooperDragon":3ajf2q2v said:
Welcome to the forum! 9 dragons, wow. That's quite a handful. They're a great looking crew. I look forward to hearing more about their adventures with you =)

Thanks alot!! It can be a pain at times but I love it all. I litterally can't get enough of them lol. I look forward to sharing and hearing about your adventures as well!!

Shadowfelldragons

Original Poster
Savora":pe0oh3z3 said:
They're beautiful!! Do you have a special room dedicated to their vivs or are they dispersed around your home? That's A LOT of beautiful fellas to look after! :)

Yes, I have a whole room dedicated to them, I'm currently building a couple new enclosures so some of this is just temporary housing but this is it, don't mind the mess lol
94000-1315897419.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chad03109
Top Bottom