New to the site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, we are new to the sight and I'd like to introduce myself and my new beardie we are picking up this Sunday. We are so exited to add another member to the family. I'll post more photos of his set up in his 75 gal tank when we get him home. We are still thinking of names. Spitfire was one, but it may change lol.

We are also wondering what kind of morph he is. The previous owner said he was sold to her as an Italian leather back.

We are looking forward to using this site and making all sorts of new friends :)
full

full

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Welcome to the forum! He's a nice looking dragon. Definitely a leatherback. I look forward to reading about his adventures.

bluedragonark

Original Poster
CooperDragon":2plxt2gs said:
Welcome to the forum! He's a nice looking dragon. Definitely a leatherback. I look forward to reading about his adventures.

Thank you :) I can't wait until Sunday! These next two days are going to drag by lol.

bluedragonark

Original Poster
ulintze29":g87gcqv2 said:
Welcome! He has great colors!! Looks like a sandfire/inferno leatherback of some sort. Congrats!

Oh thank you. I don't know all the different kinds of morphs but I'll be taking lots of photos of him :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abby999
Top Bottom