Hey guys. Im Lotus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lotus710

Greetings bearded dragon owners. You can call me lotus! Im from canada. Just 16 hours from the boarder (if you dont stop for pictures). Im planning on getting a bearded dragon from my pet store once i get a viv set up, I have an empty wall that is begging for one. I wanna make it about 6ft long 2ft wide and high. This will give me some space to allow the dragon to climb a bit if he wants and some good masking spots. I plan to use 4 ft reptisun bulb and a 4t fluro on the inside with a heat lamp on one side and a bigger cfl on the other. Im gonna spend a good amount of time (and money) on this and try to do it as best as i can. Im not fully set on exactly what im doing and im sure ill change my mind. Anyways, i cant wait to share with you guys!

Lotus

kyleena29

Sub-Adult Member
Sounds like it's gonna be an awesome enclosure. Just make sure you know the distance for uvb and using safe materials. Do your research and browse the forums. Can't wait to see your beardie!

Lotus710

Original Poster
kyleena29":n6169ysk said:
Sounds like it's gonna be an awesome enclosure. Just make sure you know the distance for uvb and using safe materials. Do your research and browse the forums. Can't wait to see your beardie!

thanks a lot. ive been reading up lots!! read several care sheets including the one here.

ulintze29

Hello and welcome! I can't wait to see it when it's all finished! I finished one the same size a few years ago (72" X 24" X 24").

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom