Hi - I'm the new girl!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedheadStacey

Hello!
My name is Stacey and my baby bearded dragons name is Shinryu. Weird name, I know, it's got a fun meaning - Lord dragon, dragon lord, etc from Final Fantasy. Anyhow, I've wanted a bearded dragon for a very long time, I'm a dog lover and have a rescue dog that I adore who was diagnosed with Lymphoma in June and is currently in remission and a rescue Leopard Gecko, Charlotte. On July 12th I picked up Shinryu from a breeder, I wanted to start with a young one even though I usually only rescue animals. The breeder told me that he was about 3 weeks old and in my excitement on the day of pick-up I didn't question that. But within days I was like...wait a minute? Shinryu was only about 3 or 3.5 inches long upon coming home. Now he is about 5 or 5.5". I have some questions about encouraging basking and behavior but I will post that elsewhere so it doesn't get lost in introductions.

:) happy to be here with you all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go88app
Top Bottom