Nazar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killjoy01

94134-8639169135.jpg
94134-8775716535.jpg
Meet Nazar! Shes a female and im pretty sure shes about 2 months old based on her size (about 7 inches from tip to tail) and shes such a sweet girl. We've known eachother for three days and she loves sleeping in my shirt during movies and while im doing chores. She has lines on her chin and the entirety of under her head resembling stress marks, as well on her entire body that never go away (even when shes asleep) so im thinking it might be part of her markings? Im not seeing a lot of dragons with her back pattern either so im not sure what "kind" she is. Shes smooth down her spine then her sides are raised and will most likelt turn out to be sharp when shes bigger. Shes settling in fine but has trouble eating so we are going to start on live food and see if that helps (she has the Juvenile Entree pellets shes been fed her whole life but she will only even go near her dish at night) shes very dark, a lot more than the top picture shows, making her resemble a tree or a leopard frog. Shes often found sleeping in her water dish rather than her rocks or hide aways

destiny1998

Extreme Poster
Photo Comp Winner
Hi. She's a cutie :D She defiantly needs live feeders. Pellets are junk. Her diet needs to be 80% protein 20% salad. Good feeders are Phoenix worms, crickets, dubia roaches and silk worms. No bigger than the space between the eyes. Collards, mustard, dandelion are all good for salads. Also she should not be sleeping in the water dish she could drown and she can get too cold. She does not need it. The reason she maybe be dark is because she is trying to get warmer. What kinds of lights are you using? And how do you take the temps?

Killjoy01

Original Poster
destiny1998":1l5xhamk said:
Hi. She's a cutie :D She defiantly needs live feeders. Pellets are junk. Her diet needs to be 80% protein 20% salad. Good feeders are Phoenix worms, crickets, dubia roaches and silk worms. No bigger than the space between the eyes. Collards, mustard, dandelion are all good for salads. Also she should not be sleeping in the water dish she could drown and she can get too cold. She does not need it. The reason she maybe be dark is because she is trying to get warmer. What kinds of lights are you using? And how do you take the temps?
It turns out she was sleeping in the bowl because there was a half dead moth behind her tank that she was trying to get at, i fed the moth put some water on the wings so it wouldnt fly away (Nazar hasnt hunted before) and she gobbled it up before cuddling up in her cloth :lol: that solves that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom