My new dragon's story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spyro666

Okay so I'm just going to get a couple if things out if the way. I do not know it's gender yet nor do I know how old so I wanna ask if anyone knows how old it seems to be. So it's missing some of it's tail and everything so the measurements are from it's head to where it's tail starts, it's pretty much exactly 5 in.

So here is Spyro's story, it's quite the odd one haha. So my uncle was outside walking the dog and he saw something on a brick and he looks at it closer and freaks out because he realizes it's a bearded dragon. They got to get it in a box and my mom goes over to their house to visit my grandpa weekly. So she gets there and she gets asked if she wants it and I wanted a hamster so my mom called me asking if I wanted it and confused I just said yes and I researched it right away and got everything it needed. I felt so bad for it because it was so skinny and how could someone just release their pet like that poor thing ?. I'm doing my best to be a good mommy to it and it's so friendly at first it was terrified but it soon calmed down, I went to take it outside the other day to let it get fresh air and some sun and it freaked the **** out and I felt terrible so I quickly brought it back inside. I'm really glad he found it because now it's being fed and it's really happy and stuff.
93931-1969494126.jpg

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I'm glad you're able to give him a good home. It sounds like he escaped or was abandoned at some point. He's still pretty little. I'd guess maybe 2-3 months old or so. What are you feeding him? What have you put in place for his lighting? Please let us know if you have any questions about his care and we'll be glad to help as much as we can. I look forward to hearing about his progress =)

Spyro666

Original Poster
CooperDragon":2slhozuv said:
I'm glad you're able to give him a good home. It sounds like he escaped or was abandoned at some point. He's still pretty little. I'd guess maybe 2-3 months old or so. What are you feeding him? What have you put in place for his lighting? Please let us know if you have any questions about his care and we'll be glad to help as much as we can. I look forward to hearing about his progress =)

Oh thank you and I'm feeding him crickets every day but I'm starting with a smaller amount to get his stomach more used to it. I also feed him veggies once a week which he seems to like (thank god cause I hear of people having issues with them eating veggies all the time) and I have a heat lamp and a uvb light and we have a rock for him to sit on his basking spot. I researched a ton about them over the past week I'm just scared of him getting sick sense we found him outside and id like to take him to the vet for a check up but we don't have any money right now. But if he seems to be getting Ill I'll ask for help and a few days after we got him he shed and he seems to be growing too so that's good ?

Spyro666

Original Poster
Okay I have a question because I can't really tell but does anyone have any idea what kind of morph he is?
93931-6001586509.jpg

ALSO YOU CAN SEE HIS TAIL GETTING FATTER I'M SO HAPPY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom