Meet Toad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dellanos1

93848-5092383851.jpg

This is our little GIRL! We were pretty hopeful that she was a HE but after reading the article here about sexing we took a look and compared to the photos here (very good reference btw!) we are about 90% sure we have a girl. Lol

Anyway... she is very loved and very cared for. We have had her about 5 weeks now and think she is about 10-11 weeks old. She loves her crickets, collard greens, bell peppers (red seems to be her favorite), zucchini, and the occasional strawberry (but only if we hand feed her the strawberry, picky lil girl!). She has had maybe 5 mealworms as a treat, and cut in half.

I have loved reading and learning here for the last couple of weeks and decided to finally jump in. :)

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
It sounds like she's off to a great start! Her tail is about to shed so keep that in mind if she starts behaving oddly for a little while. That can put them into a temporary foul mood sometimes. Instead of mealworms as a treat, I suggest picking up some black soldier fly larvae or some silk worms for her. They are more nutritious and I think she'll like them. It's great that she's already into her salads. That will be a big help down the line when she switches to a primarily vegetarian diet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom