Hello! New Beard Parent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hihi,
My name is Katelyn. I just got my bearded dragon about a month ago. I was walking through petsmheart (not sure if saying a company name is legal but you can tell which petstore I'm talking about based on how i spelt it lol) when a baby beard was up for adoption because he's missing an arm and a bit of his tail. He was so sweet so I took him home. I did a lot of research prior to looking for a beardie so I knew what to expect. So far everything's been good. i'm still very new to the whole beardie care community so any tips and advice would be appreciated.

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
pineconeandkatelyn":1p9dpyk5 said:
Hihi,
My name is Katelyn. I just got my bearded dragon about a month ago. I was walking through petsmheart (not sure if saying a company name is legal but you can tell which petstore I'm talking about based on how i spelt it lol) when a baby beard was up for adoption because he's missing an arm and a bit of his tail. He was so sweet so I took him home. I did a lot of research prior to looking for a beardie so I knew what to expect. So far everything's been good. i'm still very new to the whole beardie care community so any tips and advice would be appreciated.
kudos to you for taking in the little diabled hatchling ... :)

this may help you tweek and make improvements viewtopic.php?f=6&t=234738&p=1806050#p1806050

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom