Moxie's Finally Settling In!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dystopoly

I've already made a few other posts about my newest baby, Moxie, but I figured now that she's calmed down a lot from the initial stress of relocation that I'd formally introduce her and show off some cute pictures. :lol:
I believe she's about 3-4 years old, and she's an absolute sweetheart. She loves to just sit with you and watch everything you're doing, and her absolute favorite food seems to be mustard greens. She loves climbing and jumping, and is one of the most attentive beardies I've ever seen - she watches EVERYTHING. You can't make a single move in the room without her tilting her head to see what you're up to. I love her so much, and I'm so happy I ended up taking her from a ****ty situation and into a much bigger tank and a happier home!
82291-8364217942.jpg
82291-4494029894.jpg
82291-8590103602.jpg
82291-712914165.jpg

(The last photo is from the day I first got her, I don't carry her on my shoulder anymore in fear of her jumping)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mnstorm07
Top Bottom