Hi!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trippett

How's it going guys my name's Ryan and I just got a bearded dragon from petco. I have been doing alot of research on proper husbandry for these animals. My beardie is 8 inches long and is a heck of an eater!

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi Ryan, he looks very alert + healthy and like a boss already. :) Can you post a pic of his entire set up ? I like the big log he's sitting on, is that natural wood ?

Trippett

Original Poster
Hey Sorry it took forever to reply. here is his whole setup ATM i'm constantly trying to improve it and make it better for him. I have learned a lot since I first posted. I have ditched the compact coil bulb in favor of a MVB I have added a revogi power strip to automate his lights and some of his heating. I have also added a Inkbird 2 stage temp controller for his basking spot I have a heat emitter plugged into the heating side and a fan plugged into the cooling side to regulate his basking spot 107 with a 2 degree differential. Normally I would have a spot lamp on his basking spot more directly but it failed a few days ago so i'm just using a normal bulb atm. He had a bit of an eye infection ended up taking him to the vet and got some antibiotics and its clearing up nicely. I also built his stand earlier today ( we have a beach themed living room).
93054-1189240003.jpg
93054-4057227941.jpg
93054-4372990574.jpg
93054-2900062222.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
El heffe
Top Bottom