A very adventurous dragon...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I have a juvenile dragon who is about 7 months old. When I take him out of his cage and set him down(especially on my bed), he won't stop running away and I have to be lightning fast to catch him! At first I thought that he wanted to run around and get some energy out, so i put him in a clearer room so I could watch him before he got lost. Instead, he just stood there!! The only times I can get him to stay relatively still is when he's sitting on the window ledge or he's really tired.

How can I get him to know that he can't run away like that?

-DragonsRoar

Dragondan

Hea a littlw one they calm down with age. However. You must hold him to let him k ow whos in charge. Let them know your cool ans they will come arouns. Mine can be fast at timea to. Ots a baby. But i pick her up every day and now shes atarting to come around

DragonsRoar

Original Poster
Dragondan":fgav9gvr said:
Hea a littlw one they calm down with age. However. You must hold him to let him k ow whos in charge. Let them know your cool ans they will come arouns. Mine can be fast at timea to. Ots a baby. But i pick her up every day and now shes atarting to come around

Thank you!! I'll definitely hold him more often now :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lillyjane
Top Bottom