Introducing Romeo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost a month ago, I lost my bearded dragon, Faust, to cancer. I did everything I could but he couldn't keep fighting. I thought it would take me a long time before I would be emotionally able to get a new bearded dragon but I realized that I needed a bearded dragon in my life. So that brings me to the new addition to my family, Romeo!

Romeo coming home
70321-5173489358.jpg

This was the first few hours in his new home, He may have been scared of the size of his new home because he sat there for hours and didn't start exploring his habitat for days
70321-6312377085.jpg

70321-8309247726.jpg

His first shed here at home!
70321-8115445384.jpg

70321-3467759299.jpg

Here he is eating his dandelion greens, he loves them!
70321-6773043629.jpg

While he will never take Faust's place in my heart, I have enough room for Romeo. I love him already :D :blob5:

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I was sad to read about Faust. I was really pulling for him and you did a lot to try and help him. That proves that Romeo has found his way to a great home and new life with you. He looks like he's in great shape. I hope you bond with him quickly and he thrives under your care. He won't replace Faust and he doesn't need to. I think you'll find it's the start of a separate and different adventure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bugluvr3
Top Bottom