New to the site!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GildedWings

Figured this forum could help me out a lot, so I decided to give it a try! I got my beardie about a year ago from a Petsmart. Even after all this time, I can't quite figure out the gender. So far I've considered it male, but I named it Sunny just to avoid a name that didn't make sense. "He's" very friendly (except to my dad) and I'm happy "he" at least tolerates me, since "he's" the first one I've ever owned. I'm very pleased with Sunny; "he's" quite a character. That's about it, but does anyone have tips for finally figuring out the gender? I've looked it up and tried to find out multiple times, but it's not clear enough for me to be completely sure.

JessW

I'm not good at it, but if you post a picture of your beardie flat on a surface with its tail lifted straight in the air (at about a 90* angle) someone on here can identify it for you

GildedWings

Original Poster
JessW":146ia3mx said:
I'm not good at it, but if you post a picture of your beardie flat on a surface with its tail lifted straight in the air (at about a 90* angle) someone on here can identify it for you
Alright, I'll see if it'll sit still long enough for me. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom