Here.... again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello again. I just lost my owner, Princess about a month ago. I rescued her when she was 3 years old and I had her for an additional 5 years. She was my first beardie and meant everything to me. I was so heartbroken when she passed but seeing her empty tank was depressing. My boyfriend convinced me to get another slave owner and share our love. So we went and got Blueberry and brought "her" (I want another girl) home. Blueberry is 2 months old and kinda crazy.

Princess was such a chill girl and loved to snuggle and Blueberry only wants to run around the house. Is it normal for a baby beardie to just want to run around and not really snuggle or be held? Other than this, Blueberry is amazing and so far has grown an inch each week (I'm a teacher and my students are graphing the growth). Here are some pictures of my new owner.

60927-7744596055.jpg
When I first got Blueberry.

60927-4832362286.jpg
As Blueberry is shedding.

60927-2347037955.jpg
After she finished shedding. This is her favorite place to "hang".

RIP Princess
60927-2083488237.jpg
My beautiful Princess snuggling.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Blueberry looks quite healthy. It is also very common (and a good sign) for the young dragons to be energetic and want to run around and explore. They are very curious. She may slow down a bit as she reaches full size but some of them keep up with the energy and curious nature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom