Here again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, my name is Jennie. I'm not exactly new to this forum but its been years and I wanted to start new! I moved to WA I dunno...7 or 8 years ago, I have a great job, just bought my first house, life is a little less crazy lol and I feel I can finally relax and bring another wonderful Beardie into my life. I have had my tank setup for over 2 weeks now, everything is ready to go and every time I bring myself to look at the babies at my local pet store I can't decided! I want them all...cant I take them all?! LOL :banghead: I dunno whats the matter with me, they all pull at the heart strings. A week ago I noticed one very adorable baby at a local petco, shes never been super crazy active like 2 of her other cage-mates, granted I do trudge in there 40 mins before closing to eyeball babies when they are in sleep mode...but those eyes, she stares into my soul, or at least it feels that way. :lol: I think she is the one (I dunno why I keep saying she haha), I went back today and she is still there and a heck of a lot bigger geez I forgot how fast they grow. I did drive to another petco down the way just to make sure, and even though I did see a very beautiful, very active and very yellow baby there who seemed pretty awesome, my mind keeps going back to her. I'm stuck. I told my boyfriend I was going to sleep on it. I'm heading back tomorrow opening hour this time to take a look again. Wish me luck! :love5:

JennieLovesKisses

Original Poster
I ended up going back for that baby! I'm a BD momma once again! YAY! Ill post Pictures in the "Photo Expression" thread, no clue on the little ones sex, but I have named him/her Chopin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom