New to the group

Status
Not open for further replies.

KatCZilla

Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Karen and we recently added a 2-3 year old Bearded Dragon to our family - it belonged to my son's girlfriend, but she needed to rehome her, so Zilla came to live with us :). I also am caretaker to an older bearded dragon ( he's 7-8 years old) named Puff who lives at the daycare center where I teach -he lives in my classroom and comes home with me for long weekends. Learning what I can to make sure both get the best care possible.
Looking forward to getting to know others on here :)
Karen, Zilla and Puff
( our family also includes my husband, 4 kids ages 17,17, 13 and 11, two dogs, two cats, 2 rabbits ( maybe adding a 3rd), a Russian tortoise and some fish)

YoursTruly

Juvie Member
Welcome to the forum! You have a big, diverse family! I have a bunny, too, in addition to my dragon. What kind of buns do you have? :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whokiry weth
Top Bottom