Baby is new to the group

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
KhaleesiStormborn":1fh7gp5h said:
CooperDragon":1fh7gp5h said:
Welcome (to both of you!) I'd love to see photos of your new buddy. You can upload them here https://www.beardeddragon.org/useruploads/ and post them to your thread using the XIMG button when you reply.

I uploaded a few....is that a public file? Or only for adding to the thread?
Yes, private!

Welcome to the wonderful world of bearded dragons a land of mystery, enchantment, cuddles, love and, worry! A magical realm where things always seem to change in an instant and, the moment you think you have it all figured out, the rules change! You think you own your dragon?, Ha Ha....guess again..... Like it or not, you are now a slave, lol!

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Once you've uploaded them they are stored with your account. You can add them to a thread by pressing XIMG and selecting the photo you want to add. It will add code to your reply that will display the photo like this.

76248-2745171851.jpg

Gormagon":98d36gng said:
KhaleesiStormborn":98d36gng said:
CooperDragon":98d36gng said:
Welcome (to both of you!) I'd love to see photos of your new buddy. You can upload them here https://www.beardeddragon.org/useruploads/ and post them to your thread using the XIMG button when you reply.

I uploaded a few....is that a public file? Or only for adding to the thread?
Yes, private!

Welcome to the wonderful world of bearded dragons a land of mystery, enchantment, cuddles, love and, worry! A magical realm where things always seem to change in an instant and, the moment you think you have it all figured out, the rules change! You think you own your dragon?, Ha Ha....guess again..... Like it or not, you are now a slave, lol!

I definitely have the love and worry mastered!! Lol I've been on this site 729382 times this past month! I've always been a cat/dog person.... Until now!

CooperDragon":31diw3b6 said:
Once you've uploaded them they are stored with your account. You can add them to a thread by pressing XIMG and selecting the photo you want to add. It will add code to your reply that will display the photo like this.

76248-2745171851.jpg

What a cutie! I knew I could add to a post...I made one on this subject with pics of my babies....I just wasn't sure of they were also public people can just scroll thru and view. Thanks. Hopefully I get this site figured out soon :)
91797-2048174669.jpg
These are my babies. If you would like to hop to my post there are more :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom