Isis and Star!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! I have two beardies, they are like 7 or even less months old. Star is 10 inches and Isis is like 9 or less I really don't know XD I got Isis in January like 3 months ago and Star yesterday. Isis is a male I'm unsure and star we think is female. We have them in the same tank it is going very well but we are gonna get seperate tanks soon. My mom bought star beause she looks so pretty and bright! I'm trying to learn which type she is and I think she is a het. but I'm not sure lol and maybe you guys can help with that. But Isis I know about the most he is sooo sweet and nice, If he is sad and dark I'd pick him up and he will just hop on my hand and climb to my hand to my neck and just lay there and likes to cuddle it's just waay too cute! But when he isn't sad If I pick him up he'll act all sweet and kind and cuddle then when you least expect it he launches to the floor and gives you what we call the eye and then runs away XD but he stops then lets us get him back lol. He also loves to go in small soft places like in my blanket and my shirt. He hides behind his water bowl and just watches over us like we can't see him and when I look at him he scoots back more trying to become more invisable :lol: And many more but not to make a biography of him Lol.

Now star we are still learning about her. She is just shy and is mostly chill. I'm just going to hold her everyday until she is more comfy and will show her personality!

I'll add pics of them both so you guys can see Isis becoming invisable and what type is star! I just gotta find them! :D:D ~And if I can find out how XDD

DragonDMagnet

Original Poster
17932587_412004865831985_4862899862456238080_n.jpg

That's star the next day we got her. If you can tell me which type is she that would be awesome!!

DragonDMagnet

Original Poster
I have more if requested and of them laying on top of each other. Cute but not a good sign so new tank on the way now worries. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
They are cute! I like how Isis is hiding behind the water dish with just his eyes peeking over =). I'm not sure about morph but Star has similar markings to my dragon Darwin who is just a standard central bearded dragon.

DragonDMagnet

Original Poster
CooperDragon":24nbjiay said:
They are cute! I like how Isis is hiding behind the water dish with just his eyes peeking over =). I'm not sure about morph but Star has similar markings to my dragon Darwin who is just a standard central bearded dragon.

Ok thanks!! And ISIS does that all the time XD
He thinks we can't see him lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom