Jelly the Dragon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, all!
My name is Jay, and I'm new to the beardie scene.
I decided to get a bearded dragon because..well..obviously they are beautiful creatures, but my daughter has been asking for one for months! So after spending lots of time on this extremely helpful website, and learning all I could.. I decided the time was now!
We have had Jelly for 5 days now, and have fallen in love with him! He is alert, active, silly, and seems to really like us.
I will be very active on here, as I've already found myself having ALOT of questions these five days.
Enough about me...
Look at this cute little dude....well, I think he's a boy. A little too young for my untrained eyes to tell. But I believe I found his two indicators..
I was told he's about two months old?
91698-5718704658.jpg

Today is the first I've seen of his stress marks, which really concerned me. But after browsing the forums, I'm much more relaxed about it!

Thanks for reading!
-Jay

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Welcome to the forum! I'm glad to hear he's settling in well. He looks nice and healthy. Don't worry about the dark marks, those are common with the little guys =).

YoursTruly

Juvie Member
Agreed, my girl had them almost constantly until she reached around 6 months, and she had proper temps, feeder size, substrate, and all. I think they are more an indicator of age and body temperature than anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
El heffe
Top Bottom