Proud new parents of 2 babies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, my name is Miranda and my husband is Kevin. We have recently adopted two new additions into our family, Bubba
91657-9864892484.jpg
and Jane
91657-6568732117.jpg
(I'll try to figure out how to post pics.) Bubba was a rescue from pet smart and our beautiful Jane came from a breeder at repticon this past weekend. We absolutely fell in love with our little man right off and my husband and I almost fight over getting Bubbas attention so we knew we had plenty of love and attention to get another. And I have also recently started breeding their crickets. I have read many many articles here before we purchased our babies and I decided to join. Thanks for all the future advice and talks and help everyone. We look forward to talking and meeting and learning with everyone.

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
BubbaAndJane":33ue6ct6 said:
Hello, my name is Miranda and my husband is Kevin. We have recently adopted two new additions into our family, Bubba and Jane (I'll try to figure out how to post pics.) Bubba was a rescue from pet smart and our beautiful Jane came from a breeder at repticon this past weekend. We absolutely fell in love with our little man right off and my husband and I almost fight over getting Bubbas attention so we knew we had plenty of love and attention to get another. And I have also recently started breeding their crickets. I have read many many articles here before we purchased our babies and I decided to join. Thanks for all the future advice and talks and help everyone. We look forward to talking and meeting and learning with everyone.

Welcome to the wonderful world of catdogs oops ! beardie dragons.

One question ... are they housed separately ? ... this is important.

BubbaAndJane

Original Poster
They are. Please read my post in behavior. "Will they ever tolerate each other?!?!" And I have some questions about the different breeds. Do you have knowledge on that topic?

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
BubbaAndJane":ks4ungbw said:
They are. Please read my post in behavior. "Will they ever tolerate each other?!?!" And I have some questions about the different breeds. Do you have knowledge on that topic?

Some regards the different species of beardies , can't help wrt morphs of different colours, reduced scales etc though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom