Introducing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

JessW

Hello,
This site is so wonderful! This is my new baby Charmander (named after the Pokémon, as when he gets bigger he will hopefully become a class pet, or at least visitor to my 7th graders ?) I'm thinking he is about 4 months old but who knows. 8.25" long
91455-5328038717.jpg
91455-8880672138.jpg
A little skinny I think but he is gaining weight, slowly

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
Welcome to the wonderful world of bearded dragons a land of mystery, enchantment, cuddles, love and, worry! A magical realm where things always seem to change in an instant and, the moment you think you have it all figured out, the rules change! You think you own your dragon?, Ha Ha....guess again..... Like it or not, you are now a slave, lol!

He sure is a handsome little guy!

JessW

Original Poster
Update: Charmander is growing well and eating like there's no tomorrow! Absolutely loves dubia and bsfl ?
91455-1780027561.jpg

Anna1

Hi, I'm new here and very excited about being here. A boy at the pet store told me about this web site. I have 2 new Bearded Dragons, Lizzy and Spikey... They are very happy babies and love to eat there food. I'm a little concerned tonight, cause we set up a new home for them. It's a 75 gallon tank and I don't think it's warm enough at the bottom where they seem to be staying tonight. I'm scared they are not warm enough. Will they know to go to the warm end of the big house??? Please can someone help me out on this? I can't go to sleep cause I'm worried about them...

JessW

Original Poster
Well I'm not an expert, but I'll do my best ? What are the temps? Do you have something accurate like a temp gun to measure? The dial gauges aren't accurate. It seems they move around to be in whatever temp range they want to be. So if there's warmer areas in there and they're cold they'll find the warmer area. Also, at night they want to be much cooler, in the low 70s down to about 65 I believe. On a side note: it's not a good idea to house 2 together. You should get them separate enclosures if they're not already separate. Welcome to the forum and the world of beardies ?

JessPets

Gray-bearded Member
Anna1":3n7fkxt3 said:
Hi, I'm new here and very excited about being here. A boy at the pet store told me about this web site. I have 2 new Bearded Dragons, Lizzy and Spikey... They are very happy babies and love to eat there food. I'm a little concerned tonight, cause we set up a new home for them. It's a 75 gallon tank and I don't think it's warm enough at the bottom where they seem to be staying tonight. I'm scared they are not warm enough. Will they know to go to the warm end of the big house??? Please can someone help me out on this? I can't go to sleep cause I'm worried about them...

Hello, and welcome to the forum! We would appreciate it if you could start your own thread in the 'Introductions' section of this form - that way more people can help you and they don't get confused!
BUT, while we are at it...please, please, please separate them! If they are housed together, they can KILL each other!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom